We are now accepting instructional applications for the 2017-18 school year. We update our website daily, so if you do not see a position that matches your interests, check back frequently. Once submitted, your application will be considered for all teaching positions for which you indicated interest in, including grade level and subject area. You only need to submit one instructional application.
KIPP Houston Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. KIPP seeks to have the best available person in every job. KIPP’s policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
- SpEd Paraprofessional- KIPP CONNECT Houston Middle School
- Middle School Spanish Teacher at KIPP Voyage
- Personalized Learning Analyst (Math)
- Special Education Teacher at KIPP Sharpstown
- Part Time Dance Instructor at KIPP Academy
- Special Education Teacher at KIPP Intrepid
- Special Education Paraprofessional at KIPP Intrepid
- Special Education Paraprofessional at KIPP Academy West
- Engineering Teacher at KIPP Intrepid
- Part-Time Counselor at KIPP CONNECT Middle School