KIPP Houston Public Schools are pleased to announce the 2018-2019 Online Student Registration.
This online process will replace the numerous paper forms and reduce waiting in long lines at the school. We are excited to provide this convenience to you and hope that you are excited too!
To register your child for the 2018-19 school year, please complete the 4 steps outlined below:
1. Please complete the Online Registration Form by February 28, 2018
You will be asked to enter your KIPPster’s unique registration snapcode found on your Online Registration email. If you have not received an email, please contact your child’s school.
The online forms may contain information currently on file at your KIPPster’s school, where applicable. Review and update the information in the form. Please check the spelling of names and streets and the accuracy of all contact information. This process must be completed for each of your KIPPsters by February 28. Please do not delay in completing this process as the KIPP Houston Lottery will be held on March 1, where open seats will be offered to new students.
2. Submit all requested documentation to the school by February 28, 2018
KIPP Houston Public Schools requires a parent or guardian to present the following documents as part of the registration process. If you have not done so already, please submit:
Returning KIPPsters entering grades Kindergarten and Seventh (7th):
- Up to date shot records must be provided to your school showing recent shots received.
RETURNING KIPPsters who have recently moved:
- Proof of Address (a copy of a current lease or utility bill from the current or previous month electric, gas or water bill) which shows the current usage.
- NOTE: If you move and change addresses, please ensure that you have provided proof of address to your child’s school. The enrollment process will not be complete until this documentation is received.
3. Submit an Online Lunch Application between July 3 and July 20, 2018
The 2018-19 Free and Reduced Price Lunch Application will be available online for your convenience starting in July. Please remember to enter your SNAP/TANF number, if applicable, when you apply.
4. Attend the On-site Registration Roundup between July 17 - 19, 2018
When you come to your child’s school on the following dates and times, you may receive your KIPPster’s uniforms, and meet with the Campus Bus Coordinator and/or KIPPcare Clinic Assistant.
|Tuesday, July 17||Wednesday, July 18||Thursday July 19|
8:30 am — 11:00 am
8:30 am — 11:00 am
12:00 pm — 4:00 pm
10:00 am — 1:00 pm
For more information review the list of Frequently Asked Questions or contact your KIPPster’s school.