KIPP Houston Public Schools are pleased to announce the 2017-2018 Online Student Registration.
This online process will replace the numerous paper forms and reduce waiting in long lines at the school. We are excited to provide this convenience to you and hope that you are excited too!
To register your child for the 2017-18 school year, please complete the 4 steps outlined below:
1. Please complete the Online Registration Form by February 27th, 2017
You will be asked to enter your KIPPster’s unique registration snapcode found on your Online Registration email. If you have not received an email, please contact your child’s school.
The online forms may contain information currently on file at your KIPPster’s school, where applicable. Review and update the information in the form. Please check the spelling of names and streets and the accuracy of all contact information. This process must be completed for each of your KIPPsters by February 27th. Please do not delay in completing this process as the KIPP Houston Lottery will be held on March 1st, where all open seats will be offered to new students.
Note: PK Online Registration period will be April 1st - 24th. More information to come.
2. Submit all requested documentation to the school by February 27th, 2017
KIPP Houston Public Schools requires a parent or guardian to present the following documents as part of the registration process. If you have not done so already, please submit:
RETURNING KIPPsters who have recently moved:
- Proof of Address (a copy of a current lease or utility bill from the current or previous month electric, gas or water bill) which shows the current usage.
- NOTE: If you move and change addresses, please ensure that you have provided proof of address to your child’s school. The enrollment process will not be complete until this documentation is received.
RETURNING KIPPsters entering grades Kindergarten and Seventh (7th):
- Up to date shot records must be provided to your school showing recent shots received.
3. Submit an Online Lunch Application between July 3rd - July 20th, 2017
The 2017-2018 Free and Reduced Price Lunch Application will be available online for your convenience starting in July. Please remember to enter your SNAP/TANF number, if applicable, when you apply.
4. Attend the On-site Registration Roundup between July 18th - 20th, 2017
When you come to your child’s school, you will receive your KIPPster’s uniforms, pay student fees, and meet with the Campus Bus Coordinator and/or KIPPcare Clinic Assistant.
For more information review the list of Frequently Asked Questions or contact your KIPPster’s school.